Saturday, April 3, 2010

12 Weeks Old

My little girl is 3 months old! I cannot believe it. She has been pretty sick with pneumonia but is getting a lot better. She went in on Monday and weighed 12 lbs 12 oz and when I took her on Friday she was 11 lbs 12 oz. Lost a whole pound! I took her in this morning and she was up to 12.2! She gained 6 oz in one day! The doctors were really impressed with how well she was doing.

After her appointment yesterday they were really worried and almost hospitalized her. They had me go to the hospital to get chest xrays and she had traces of pneumonia in her lungs. They had to put her in the most TERRIBLE contraption. I found a picture of it online... so this isn't her, but this is what they had her doing. She hated it. She was crying and I was balling my eyes out.


Her oxygen levels were really low so they had oxygen delivered to our house. She was frustrated with it in her nose at first, but then got used to it. She pulled it out a few times in the night too.



She goes a little cross eyed with the flash :)


Her new outfit for her doctors appointment :) Too bad you can't see her cute pink tights and shoes!

At her appointment the doctor said her oxygen levels were so much better she didn't have to have the oxygen 24 hours a day... only when she sleeps :)



Here's a clip of the happy baby with oxygen :)

No comments: