Tuesday, June 22, 2010

We Love Papa!

Happy Father's Day, Cory!!


Mherra truly believes Cory is her father. I'm not kidding.
Sophie checking out the card we made for dad...

Then we headed over to my in-laws house to celebrate!

Sophie is VERY interested in Mimi. However, Mimi is scared of her.


Loving on Grandpa
Ice cream sandwiches I made. I made homemade cookies, put Moose Tracks ice cream inside, and rolled the edges in sprinkles. Yum!


Sophie sure loves her daddy. He's the one she wants most when she's upset. She gets SO excited when he walks in the door from work and makes all sorts of squeals! If we're eating dinner and have her on the table in her bouncer... she just STARES at him and I can't even get her attention! She's definitely a daddy's girl! We sure love Cory and all that he does for our family.

Also, Happy Father's Day to my dad. I love my dad so much and I am so grateful for all that he has done for me :) Oh, and I love how strong he is... haha!

No comments: