Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Reunited!


So happy to have Sophie home! She's a little smarty pants as well! I can't believe everything she can do! Beware... I'm about to seriously brag.

Here's her list of words:
Hi
Bye bye
Sophie
Baby
Uh oh
No
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Down
Up
Out
Thank you
happy
Auntie
Papa
Mommy
Daddy
Yabba Dabba Doo
Zap!
Choo choo
Amen
Woof Woof
Meow
Kitty
Doggy
Moo
Owie
Oh Man!
Nana (means food!)
Dora
Din ev Cry! (Didn't even Cry!) So cute!
I'd know! (I don't know! while shrugging her shoulder with hands out)
Nama (Grandma)
is lil piggy (This little piggy)

She can do "I'm a little teapot." "Itsy bitsy spider," "Patty-cake"
She blows kisses to EVERYONE
She can do a somersault!! I love it!
She recognizes Jesus and says "Jee-us!

And my FAVORITE thing! She can pray! I love it! I have the cutest video of her doing it. She folds her arms, squints her eyes, speaks a little gibberish, and says, "Amen!"

I'm so in love with my little peanut! When she came through security she was walking, she spotted me, and ran as fast as she could and jumped in my arms! I was crying my eyes out! She just layed her head on me. So so sweet! Cory and I are just eating her up!

She also got her first haircut today. It was very bittersweet... she looks like such a big girl! My baby is growing up!


P.S. Only two weeks of school and I'm DONE for good! Yahoo!

1 comment: