Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fun Times with Grandma and Blessing

I had to go back to work for 3 weeks full-time for insurance reasons. So my mom was more than happy to come in town to watch Sophie :) She was here from Feb 19- March 12. It was so hard going back to work! I missed my little peanut so much! Sophie had her 2 month appointment on March 9. She was 10 lbs 9 oz. 22 1/2 inches.

This was her 2 month checkup. And we found out she had RSV :(


You can tell in this picture she doesn't feel well at all...



Also, while my mom was in town, she mastered sucking her thumb :)

With daddy at her check-up...

Little sailor girl for church...

Blessing Day

Sophie was blessed February 21. She was blessed in my sister Brooke's blessing dress. She looked so cute! On her slip underneath, my mom had someone embroider her name and blessing date on it. It looked darling!













No comments: