Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Fall!

Next week my baby will be 9 months old. However, I can't even process that right now... so I'll just move right along :)

Today we wanted to get out of the house and be outdoors. I know it isn't even October yet but we decided to go pick pumpkins at Paradise Valley Orchard. Sophie just loved the pumpkins on the ground. Everytime she spotted one, it was like it was the first one she's ever seen :) Complete with oooo's and squeals.


Here she is in the wagon

Then she decided maybe she'd lay down in the wagon...
She found her pumpkin...
She posed with the pumpkins...

And she modeled our family's pumpkins...
And then we did a photo shoot :)




I had to take her tights and shoes off cause it was so hot... 85 degrees! I swear, she's not an orphan!


Hmmm... is this edible?
I think I'll try and eat it...



She absolutely, without a doubt, HATED this. She clung to Cory's shirt the rest of the day.




Oh, I just love this picture :)



It was so much fun! And you can't beat $2 and pumpkin! Thats right, any pumpkin, any size, $2. We got 5 pumpkins for $10. My mother would probably buy the whole lot. If you know my mom, you know I'm not even kidding.

Happy Fall everyone! Only 10 more weeks left of the semester :)

1 comment:

Emily Hartvigsen said...

Looks like fun! Cute pictures. And I LOVE Sophie's dress! :)