Sunday, September 19, 2010

Still Chuggin' Along...

Cory and I are both working and going to school this semester. It's pretty hard sometimes with Miss Sophie and working the graveyard shift, but Cory and I are starting to get the hang of things.

Sophie News:
Aug 17- Started crawling
August 31- Started pulling herself up
Sept 16- Walking around while holding onto furniture.

Can you believe it?! One month ago she wasn't even mobile! (Except for rolling, which made her puke, so we put a stop to that!) She isn't fast, but she can sure make her way around on her little tippy toes!

However, STILL no teeth!! I have three friends with babies a month younger than Sophie and their babies already have 3 teeth!

Oh well, I'd love to bottle feed this gummy grin the rest of my life :)

I've already begun thinking about (and buying!) her Christmas and birthday presents! I can't believe in 3.5 months this little cutie will be ONE!
Leave a comment if you have any great toy ideas to get for a 1 year old. She already has a push walker and an activity table (which she plays with 99% of the time). I'm going to get her a little kitchen set... any other ideas??

Aye Carumba. Where has the time gone?

No comments: