Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Sophie Joy!




Miss Sophie is ONE today. I may or may not have cried. I just love my little bug so much and she is special in every way. There isn't a day that goes by that someone doesn't tell me she is such a delightful and happy baby. We feel truly blessed to have her in our lives.

Here's what she's up to:
Walking, walking, walking!
She only has 3 teeth :)
She's a great eater
She blows kisses at everyone she see's
We can put her in her crib awake and she falls asleep by herself

Words:
Mama, dada, papa, nana (banana), dane do (Thank you), baby, Uh oh, peas (please), whasthat (what's that), night night, bye bye, hi!!

I say to her "blow a kiss" and she puts her hand up to her mouth and goes, MMMMUAHH!
So cute!!

Here's pics of one of her parties I planned. We did the exact same party in Logan on Wednesday night. I left my camera at my mom's so I'll have to get pics from friends asap!








No comments: