Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Anniversary!

While we were in Indiana it was our 1 year anniversary. It was on a Sunday so we hung out with my family and my mom made Cory's favorite dinner :) We plan on celebrating and going out when we get home :)

I can't believe it's already been one year!! Who would've thought I'd be 9 months pregnant?! I'm so lucky I got to marry Cory. He is honestly the best husband. He is so sweet to me and makes me laugh harder than anyone can. Everyday I can't even wait until I get off work so I can see him. I know he is going to be such a great dad... I always tell him that our daughter is going to love him more than me cause he'll be the fun parent and I'll be the strict one! Happy Anniversary Cory! I love you :)

Here is the cake I made while we were in Indiana...




No comments: