Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas in Indiana


I had the best Christmas this year! Everyone thought I was crazy for travelling on an airplane at 38 weeks pregnant... but whats the worst that could happen? I could have her in Indiana... which is fine cause they have hospitals there :) Or, I could have my baby on the plane. Which, the flight was 3 1/2 hours long... so I knew I wouldn't have her... and if I did, I thought it would be wonderful if my labor and delivery only last 3 1/2 hours! So I jumped on the plane Christm
as Eve and made it safe and sound with no baby :) I loved seeing my family. I couldn't believe it had been a YEAR since I had seen Brooke!





I accidentally got my dad a youth XL instead of an adult. He wanted to try it on anyway :)


Brendan was making us do modeling shots...

So Cory decided to join in :)

We got my dad a Golden Retriever puppy for Christmas. We bought it in Utah and Cory brought it on the plane with him. She is SO cute. My dad named her Murray :)


All the boys...

Brookie and Cory


More modeling shots :)


Me and Brookie....

Brendan with Murray

Dad and his new puppy...

My parents house is on 10 acres!!


1 comment:

Katie G. said...

Is that Brooke!!! She looks amazing! And p.s. so do you at 38 wks...I'm glad you didn't have the baby on the plane, that would most definitely make me stress out!