Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Deja Vu

So, I have pancreatitis again. Apparently, it is now considered Chronic Pancreatitis. It's terrible. Family and friends have been wonderful to take Sophie for us. Especially my mother in law, Virginia, who came over yesterday at 3am so Cory could take me to the ER and the Beorchia family who took her last night for a sleepover and still have her all day today. I'm very weak from not being able to eat and I'm very frustrated with my doctors. I was released yesterday with a referral to a GI doctor... who isn't able to see me until Jan 17. What am I supposed to do until then? My mom got me into a few doctors in Indiana... so Sophie and I are headed home early to get me taken care of. Its frustrating that I have to fly to Indiana to get the medical attention that I need, don't you think?
My mom and dad feel terrible for me... but they are not hiding their excitement that they get to see their little Sophie a week and a half early :) (even though my mom just left 10 days ago!) I've flown with Sophie about seven times (alone) but I've never flown with her while in pain. Cross your fingers and say a little prayer.
I'm going to miss my husband so much. He has been the best person during all my medical problems. He takes care of me, Sophie, and keeps the home spotless while I lay in bed feeling like a loser wife. I'm so lucky to be married to him.

No comments: