Sunday, January 11, 2009

I GOT MARRIED!

We got married on December 27 and it was the best day EVER. We had such a good day and the ceremony was amazing. I don't get my pictures back from the photographer until the end of January so here are some that Brendan took...

Me and my new cute husband...
My family looking pretty confused about what we're doing....
I think they still might be confused....
My parents and Cory's parents. I love that me and mom are holding hands!


My 3 of my favorite people in the world! My brothers and sister!
I had serious bang issues that day! They looked great that morning in the hotel room...Now I look confused. Where is everyone?
My cute dad and brother Brendan...
My favorite sister and dad.... Doesn't Brooke look SO pretty? Doesn't my dad too? Ha.
I have the CUTEST nephew in the whole wide world. His name is Jaxen. He was born two days before my birthday... so obviously that makes us have a really special connection :)
I love him...


I love this picture cause Cory and I look so happy...

Hmmm... I'm not sure. Excited to see something!
And apparently... while I was getting my picture taken, Brooke was having a photoshoot of her own with Brendan...
#1
#2 #3
And another bang shot. They weren't wind proof...
Cory's Mom...

No comments: