Sunday, January 11, 2009

Reception-Setting Up


I was completely against anything Christmasy at my Reception... However I did allow the tree. The owners said they would take it out, but in the end I really didn't care. I just didn't want red everywhere.

My mom is seriously so crafty and Amazing! She made mine and Brooke's bouquets!

I made the centerpieces. Do you love them?

Here I am making them!

My brothers were SO helpful that day. This may seem sarcastic cause of Chetty's pose... but really. They did so much.

Favor boxes that nobody took! Haha. Its ok cause I love the chocolates that are inside! I think we might have had the table in the wrong place :)

Ok... so on the banisters up top, my brothers hung those there. If you see under the wreath there is a little bitty thing of garland? Well... thats actually 9 feet long but in the box they came folded in half. My cute brothers didn't unfold them, they just left them at 4.5' and tightened them up there! I thought it was so cute of them to be so helpful I didn't even mention it!

Our sign in table. Mom kind of got carried away with the bows, eh? But it's cute! And my great friend Katie made the scrapbook pages for people to sign. They turned out darling!

No comments: