Sunday, January 11, 2009

Reception

I love this picture of my parents. You can totally tell they are so in love. I think its so cute when they hold hands.
Smelling my flowers....


Cute Mum...

Pushing in bobby pins...

Asking my mom if you can see bobby pins...

I love my dad :)


My cute Uncle Chris and Aunt Krissy. Seriously two of the greatest people in my life.
2 of their kids... Chad and Emma.
Gosh I was so embarrassed when he got my garter...
My BEAUTIFUL cake. Seriously I LOVED it. And my dear friend Mallory made our grooms cake. Since Cory is a butcher its only obvious he'd have a T-Bone Steak :)


Cake...
Isn't is so funny? And the inside was red velvet! So it looked raw :)
Me and my very close friend Abbie. And darlind little Emma. We're just admiring my cake...

Cutting the cake...



No comments: