Sunday, January 11, 2009

Reception- End of Night

Ok... Here's the story with the car. It is hilarious to hear my brothers' version of it. They decorated the car with whipped cream and on the front windshield they wrote out "Claybums" I guess Chet went to move the car closer to the doors of the mansion and the windshield wipers turned on! So it smeared everything! Then they tried to wipe it off and it just kept smearing. Meanwhile I guess we were about to come out with the sparklers and they were rushing to get it all ready! I wish I could have seen all this! But in the end I had NO idea :) And I love that they got a picture of it all smeared!


I think this picture is so funny. My photographer always says he hates his picture being taken. This is me hugging him goodbye and its so funny that one of the few times he's in the picture he gets a snow blot over his face!

3 comments:

Mallory said...

Such a fun day! Thanks for inviting us! We had such a good time and it was so good to see you and your family. Congratulations again!

The Wood Family said...

I love all of your pics! It looks like it was an amazing day! I am so sad that I missed out! Your dress was so cute! We really do need to get together next time I am in Logan. Love ya...

Amy said...

Hey Brit, I love all the pics. You look beautiful. I'm so sad I had to miss it. I'm so happy for you. You'll have to tell Brooke hi, she is so cute. What is she doing in Hawaii?? It was so freaky when I first pulled up your blog I glanced at the pic of you and Cory on the left hand side, and thought it was Cole. ha ha We must have good taste in men. Pretty funny!!