Wednesday, May 12, 2010

4 Month Check-up!

At Sophie's appointment she was 14.4 oz and 25" long. And her head grew a whole inch since she was 2 months old :)

However, she is sick again :( The doctor said we might have to buy a nebulizer for her. Boo.

Also, I had the best mother's day. I had to work until 2 but when I got home Sophie took a 3 1/2 hour nap! So I sat out on the deck in the sun reading my book while Cory made dinner. We grilled steaks, had a yummy pasta salad (Cory homemade!), and a whole bunch of other stuff :) A few weeks ago Sophie and I went to Indiana, when we came home Cory surprised me with a patio table that I have REALLY wanted! The middle has 3 inserts, one for a firepit, one for soda's and ice, and one a flat surface to make it a whole table... I hope that makes sense. Here's a picture of it...

So, we were able to eat our dinner on the new table for the first time! We even started a fire in it when it got dark and chilly. I also got some great gifts! I got one from Sophie and one from Cory :) I got a super cute card from Soph too! Cory had to help her write it, but he put the pen in her hand so she could sign it (seriously!) ....


This is her gift...

Cory went to Hobby Lobby and got a hand molding kit! He did it all by himself and painted it too! I like how he even painted her bracelet!

Cory also got me something I have REALLY wanted! A stereo! I'm not a huge fan of watching tv (although I do love watching movies) but I like to have the house a bit noisy during the day :) Don't think it's super loud, though! I just don't like it to be so quiet that it has to be silent for Sophie to sleep. I think I've got her pretty used to noise cause I can vacuum her room while she's asleep! So here is the stereo from Cory :) And he also wrote me a VERY nice card. He is such a wonderful husband. I sure got lucky with him. I love my little family :)

No comments: