Sunday, May 23, 2010

Our Home

Here is a grand tour of our home. I am quite proud of it :) It is so crazy to think that 3 years ago I didn't even know Cory and was living in an apartment. We've worked hard to get to where we are now :) We bought it last summer when I found out I was pregnant. We were living in a teeny one bedroom apartment! It's 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths (which is great when family comes in town!) We were sold when we found out it came with a fire pit, washer and dryer, hot tub, and theater system.


I want to paint my front door yellow! Cory just needs some convincing :)


Our bedroom (I cannot post a picture of the master bathroom at this time!)


Sophie's Bathroom
I painted that butterfly canvas by myself... without a stencil!
Guest bedroom #1


Kitchen




Living Room


Downstairs Bathroom


Theater Room


There you have it! There's a few things I left out because it was a bit messy :) Maybe I'll take pictures of them when my mom comes in town! She's the cleaning queen :)

No comments: