Sunday, May 2, 2010

Going to Indiana

We went to Indiana for 11 days! It was so much fun seeing my parents! I figured out she has seen my parents almost 10 weeks out of the 16 she's been alive... and they live 1500 miles away :) The pictures aren't the best quality cause I forgot my memory card for my camera at home! But I'll get some from my mom soon :)

This little girl must be sucking on something at ALL times! Everyone says I won't like having a thumb sucker... but as of right now I'm loving it! She can do without a binky and can always get herself right back to sleep. It's great :)



In her overalls on my parents' farm.
With Grandma :)
In her bumbo with her new sunglasses :)
We pooped her out running errands all day! She fell asleep at Kohls so we layed her in the cart!


I need to get some pictures of her and my dad on her. She just loves him. She loves sucking on his fingers and loves the sound of his voice. My dad has a REALLY deep voice so whenever he starts talking she looks around the room for him! It's so cute :)

No comments: